Skin Needling also referred to at times as Dermal Rolling, is one of the most effective dermal therapies for optimising skin regeneration. It’s a minimally invasive treatment designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body.
How It Works
Skin Needling uses micro needles on a medical grade roller or pen that is rolled over the skin to create tiny, evenly-spaced punctures on the skin. These micro-punctures go through the skin with minimal damage to the upper epidermal layer, and depending on the size of micro-needle, it can create minimal injury to the deeper dermal layer. The controlled mincro injury and bleeding triggers a “wound-healing” response in the skin. This results in increased collagen and elastin production.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooth uneven skin tone and pigment
- Reduce the appearance of scar tissue and stretch marks; and
- Increase the skin’s natural production of collagen
- Increase appearance of fuller more plump looking skin