Dermal fillers results are instantly noticeable, leaving you looking more plump and refreshed. Our Advanced Cosmetic Specialists can provide you with a thorough assessment and tailored treatment plan towards your aesthetic goals.
As we age, we lose collagen and elastin from the skin, our fat pads shrink (supportive structure), and our bones reseed and loose volume and contour. This leads to the face sagging, noticeable appearance of wrinkles, lines and folds, and a sense of looking “tired” and old.
Dermal fillers are Hyaluronic Acid injectable gels, a naturally-occurring substance in the skin used to smooth away facial lines, wrinkles and restore volume loss providing more youthful facial contours.
At Melbourne Cosmetic Specialists, we focus on taking you on a journey in finding your self-confidence so that you can learn to love your reflection in the mirror. We aim to provide you with a natural and refreshing result so you can look the best version of yourself.
- Define, volumise and shape the lips to create the perfect pout.
- Define and sharpen a more youthful jawline.
- Restore natural features lost over time due to the ageing process or weight loss.
- Facial Contouring: Enhances cheek bones, chin and jawline contouring the face
- Nose correction and definition for a more balanced side profile
- Tailored anti-ageing filler plan to areas which reveal ageing characteristics (eg temple hollowing, neck lines, forehead volume loss, etc)
- Tired looking eyes instantly look more refreshed with under eye filler (tear troughs)
- Correct deeper nasolabial folds, down turned lip corners and ‘marionette’ lines
Results are noticed immediately after treatment, with minimal recovery time and long lasting effects keeping you beautified all year round. Dermal fillers are often paired with anti-wrinkle injection treatments for the most effective results.